cocoreef day pass

maureen B.

We are headed to Bermuda on Celebrity Summit. Last time we were there we were able to purchase a day pass at the coco reef hotel. I tried emailing the hotel to purchase this again. However, I have not received any response. Does anyone know if this day pass is still offered? If so does anyone have day pass contact information? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! MaureenB

We are headed to Bermuda on Celebrity Summit. Last time we were there we were able to purchase a day pass at the coco reef hotel. I tried emailing the hotel to purchase this again. However, I have not received any response. Does anyone know if this day pass is still offered? If so does anyone have day pass contact information? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance! MaureenB

Yes it is still offered.

There is a lot of info about it (and other things) on the Port of Call: Bermuda board if you want to take a look there.

They just got back to me today after a week. All day passes sold out for the day I wanted.

It is good they are limiting the amount of day passes. Some recent returnees have been disappointed that when they arrived at Coco Reef they were out of umbrellas.