Costa maya christmas day

LUVINMYHUBS

Wondering what to do Christmas Day in Costa Maya. Tropicante owner Steve emailed me and said they're closed, which means so will Krazy Lobster, our fav. Any suggestions? We'd like to just drink beer on beach and chill. Will taxis still be operating? Does anyone know if there's a convenience store to buy beer and just bring a little cooler w/ us? Just me and hubs, looking for nice hang out place that isn't closed for holiday.

I'm sure some of the beach clubs will be open. Possibly those associated with a hotel like Pez Quadro ( Los40 Canones), Hotel El Caballo Blanco, Maybe Nacional Beach Club. Hotel Mahaual is in front of Barefoot Beach IIRC.

You can email them and ask.

There is a market, El Mercado on the malecon at Rubio. Also, Fernando runs a small convenience store on the corner of Huanchango (the street 1 block inland from the malecon) and Sierra (the cross street before Tropicante. No clue if they'll be open though. There is a fruit stand next to Karita's on the malecon at Martillo, just down from El Caballo Blanco.

I'm sure some of the beach clubs will be open. Possibly those associated with a hotel like Pez Quadro ( Los40 Canones), Hotel El Caballo Blanco, Maybe Nacional Beach Club. Hotel Mahaual is in front of Barefoot Beach IIRC.

You can email them and ask.

There is a market, El Mercado on the malecon at Rubio. Also, Fernando runs a small convenience store on the corner of Huanchango (the street 1 block inland from the malecon) and Sierra (the cross street before Tropicante. No clue if they'll be open though. There is a fruit stand next to Karita's on the malecon at Martillo, just down from El Caballo Blanco.

crewsweeper, I really appreciate your knowledge and input.....in fact, I requested a reservation just a few hours ago because of a post reply you made on "best beach day pass in Costa Maya" where you and several others sang the praises of Maya Chan. Still waiting for reply, but hopeful they will be open on Christmas, as this sounds right up our alley :)

crewsweeper, I really appreciate your knowledge and input.....in fact, I requested a reservation just a few hours ago because of a post reply you made on "best beach day pass in Costa Maya" where you and several others sang the praises of Maya Chan. Still waiting for reply, but hopeful they will be open on Christmas, as this sounds right up our alley :)

That would be good.

I must apologize for the lack of pictures. Photobucket changed their process and started charging fees. Thus all those pictures were lost and I haven't found a sharing service that I like yet.

that would be good.

I must apologize for the lack of pictures. Photobucket changed their process and started charging fees. Thus all those pictures were lost and i haven't found a sharing service that i like yet.

update: Request accepted to maya chan!! Sooooo excited!! :)