Room service on embarkation day

Wave61

Usually we head to the Lido as soon as we board the ship for our first meal on board. We have booked a Vista suite for our cruise next March and want to really make use of the wrap balcony. Would we be able to order room service so we could enjoy lunch on the balcony or is it not available until later in the day?

Thanks for your replies. We have fttf and as suggested we will probably bring our food from the Lido to our cabin. We are on the Miracle on deck 6, Karen.....have you had a vista suite before? I am a tad concerned about vibration, a little would be okay but some of the reviews have me wondering if it is bad.

Usually we head to the Lido as soon as we board the ship for our first meal on board. We have booked a Vista suite for our cruise next March and want to really make use of the wrap balcony. Would we be able to order room service so we could enjoy lunch on the balcony or is it not available until later in the day?

Not available.

Thanks for your replies. We have fttf and as suggested we will probably bring our food from the Lido to our cabin. We are on the Miracle on deck 6, Karen.....have you had a vista suite before? I am a tad concerned about vibration, a little would be okay but some of the reviews have me wondering if it is bad.

IF you experience the vibration / shuddering its when you leave or arrive in a port. Its not all day long. When you arrive back home you will experience an all of the sudden quiet