Does Carnival allow 5 pax in cabin (1 baby)

4tocruisesoon

Some of the older - not too old though - Carnival ships do. I was looking into this for a while for my family of 5. I know the Triumph was one of them and I believe the Destiny as well.

However, if the baby is an infant I was told by Carnival you can have them in a cabin that is meant for 4.

Best of luck.

All of the ships that tour 3, 4, or 5 night cruises will hold 4 passengers plus a rollaway or crib - the rooms don't get any larger.

Same story on the Victory, Triumph, & Destiny - advantage on these ships is the Ocean View room is larger normally than an interior or balcony so it opens your space up. There are also adjoining cabins too and the Spa rooms are even larger.

I am wondering if Carnival allows 5 pax in one cabin...we would need a port-a-crib for my son...he makes the 5th.

Any help would be great!

Sharon

Only on the two Holiday class, eight Fantasy class and three Destiny class ships. Not on the four Spirit class or any of the Conquest class or newer class ships.

We were 5 in a cabin on the Inspiration and are doing the same thing again on the Elation this month! ( both ships mentioned are 'fantasy class' ships) It's a bit tight for space but we had a super time!

Any ship that was built in 2000 or earlier qualifies.

In 2001, the Maritime Laws Changed - stating that only FOUR persons may be in a cabin.

The earlier ships were "Grandfathered In".

We are going on the Victory this year, with our three kids - 12,8 and 2. After this cruise, the boys will be able to get thier own room!

Catrin

Is this 5 people in a room or 4 and a baby in a crib? We are trying to plan another cruise with my family. there is 9 of us. myself and DW, my DS and DN, and my DS,DBIL,1 DN and 2 DN. We are trying to get DS,with Hubby, nephew and 2 nieces in one cabin. DN-8y DN-14 DN-7.:confused:

Is this 5 people in a room or 4 and a baby in a crib? We are trying to plan another cruise with my family. there is 9 of us. myself and DW, my DS and DN, and my DS,DBIL,1 DN and 2 DN. We are trying to get DS,with Hubby, nephew and 2 nieces in one cabin. DN-8y DN-14 DN-7.:confused:

5 whole people. We're booked on the Triumph (Me, DH, 3 kids ages 11, 11 and 13) in one 8A room, though just found out that Carnival has canceled Triumph coming to NOLA, and if we rebook on the Conquest out of Galveston, we can only have 4 to a room.

5 whole people. We're booked on the Triumph (Me, DH, 3 kids ages 11, 11 and 13) in one 8A room, though just found out that Carnival has canceled Triumph coming to NOLA, and if we rebook on the Conquest out of Galveston, we can only have 4 to a room.

Thanks

Doesn't matter if anyone is in a crib or not... if it is breathing, it's considered a berth. If there are 5 people in the cabin at all, it has to be on one of the ships mentioned above, not any of the newer ships.

Archived