Why isn't Princess shown on the list of Cruise Lines "P - Z"??

Kellie in Texas

Why isn't Princess listed on the Cruise Lines "P - Z"? category today? It only shows up if you log in. I usually don't log in at work, but just check some of the forums without being logged in. That gave me a surprise this morning. :confused: Kellie

That's very strange because I know I could still see Princess listed last week even though I wasn't logged in . . . and it's kind of misleading to new people to Cruise Critic who don't know there's more stuff there if you log in. I know the Roll Calls have been log-in-only for awhile now, but to not list one of the major cruise lines in the list seems odd. I think it should still be listed, but if you click on it, you should get the "you need to log in" message. But, at least I know it's not just me! Kellie

Exactly the same thing is happening to me. I just posted over on the Help forum. Deleted all the temp files/cookies, etc and it still won't show till you log-in.

Not a big deal, but if it's a problem with our computer would like to figure it out.

Julia

• Administrators

Yes, you must be registered and logged in to "view" the Princess forum. This is just a test, and we hope to have it visible in the short-term future.

Thank you for your patience,

LauraS

This is just a test, and we hope to have it visible in the short-term future.

Thank you for your patience,

LauraS

Is that like when we've visited the US and the announcer would on TV or radio say, "This is just a test"?

My wife was using the computer this morning and I was telling her she must have hit a button and deleted the entire forum so we won't be able to view anymore. Now I can apologize to her before we retire for the evening and say it's like we hear and see in the US with the testing system.

PTC

Thought I was seeing things (not) because Princess wasn't there until I logged on - very strange - Is there a full moon? - can't tell in this send of the country - too much snow and wind overnight.

There was some disruption to the forum over the weekend, and I thought maybe CC was trying to temporarily close it or fly it under the radar. Which might not have been a bad idea.....it was messy.

I had the problem too this weekend. I assumed it had something to do with those really nasty posts that were popping up. Actually, "messy" is too nice a word for it........it was downright ugly!!!

I am having the same problem. This was not the case a few days ago. After logging on "Princess" magically appears as a choice. Why all the other boards are available to view without signing on is a mystery to me. I can't understand the reason why Princess would be singled out for such a "test". Maybe I have missed it, but the Princess board seems to be an open forum, free from problems that I have seen on other boards.

Archived