Smuggler's safe

*Mach*

Not that any of the fine folks here would ever think of breaking the rules regarding bringing alcoholic beverages on board in their checked bags BUT if someone were so inclined they might be interested in this:

Safestorageresized.jpg

This lovely bumper bag surrounded a toner cartridge for one of my many laser printers. It's a replacement for the factory toner and affords far better protection for my booze.... uhhhh... I mean my TONER!

I got this at Office Depot. If you folks, who I know would NEVER consider breaking ANY rules, might have use for something like this consider asking whoever gets stuck with ordering toner at your workplace to get these! I find they make perfectly lovely at-home storage for some of my favorite wines and liquors.

Hummmm.... I'm thinking that I'll be needing quite a bit of toner in the next month or so...

:rolleyes:

Not that any of the fine folks here would ever think of breaking the rules regarding bringing alcoholic beverages on board in their checked bags BUT if someone were so inclined they might be interested in this:

Safestorageresized.jpg

This lovely bumper bag surrounded a toner cartridge for one of my many laser printers. It's a replacement for the factory toner and affords far better protection for my booze.... uhhhh... I mean my TONER!

I got this at Office Depot. If you folks, who I know would NEVER consider breaking ANY rules, might have use for something like this consider asking whoever gets stuck with ordering toner at your workplace to get these! I find they make perfectly lovely at-home storage for some of my favorite wines and liquors.

Hummmm.... I'm thinking that I'll be needing quite a bit of toner in the next month or so...

Hey...that sucker looks like it would float too!:p

You sold me as an Office Manager of a large construction company i feel the need to put them on the supply list immediately. Do they come by the case?

Yep! sure do! You might want to pick up one of whatever you use most and see if the packaging is, indeed, Smuggler Friendly!

Smuggler Friendly... I kinda like that... where do I go to get a copyright???

:D

Safestorageresized.jpg

I tip my hat to you sir

We wrapped the alcohol (umm, that we bought on the cruise and in ports) in beach towels that we bought...double zip locked baggies and packed in the middle of all our other clothes. But, that's a great thought...for my next cruise!!

Carnival now has an on-board offer when you put a deposit down for a future cruise. Just had to take advantage of that!!! :D

Archived