Anyone stay in L104 on the Crown?

Elizabeth K.

Hi Folks,

Has anyone stayed in or near L104 on the Crown? My friend was just assigned this cabin --she had a GG guarantee. It looks like a cool spot all the way forward, however its under the fitness center. If you've been in this cabin, can you recall what the obstructed view was like?? I'm hoping it won't be too noisy early in the morning, altho I know we are taking a chance with a guarantee cabin so whatever she gets, she's not complaining. I too have a guarantee--BF and no cabin assignment for me yet. Just curious if anyone's stayed there.

We're doing the Classic Southern Caribbean itinerary in Feb. out of San Juan. Less than 60 days now:D

Elizabeth K.

I have pictures of L103 on the Caribbean Princess with the same set up. Plenty of pics showing the osbtructed view and all. We were under the center too and heard them running above us from about 6 or 7 am onward, thump thump thump. We tuned it out, great cabins.

Here's another thread which describes L104:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=566794

Also, we were on Caribbean Princess last week and there were signs on the machines (above these cabins) that said they could not be used before 8am - so that's good news!

Also, here's a pic of the area in front of the picture window. If you look far to the right you will see one of the windows, I think it's the cabin next to yours...

1212564185026399388S425x425Q85.jpg

Here's another thread which describes L104:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=566794

Also, we were on Caribbean Princess last week and there were signs on the machines (above these cabins) that said they could not be used before 8am - so that's good news!

Also, here's a pic of the area in front of the picture window. If you look far to the right you will see one of the windows, I think it's the cabin next to yours...

1212564185026399388S425x425Q85.jpg

the window to the far right is L103, and I think L102 is next to it. L101 and L102 have the bar in front of the window. L103 and L104 do not have that wooden bar across the window and both these cabins are much larger than the two cabins in the middle, L101 and L102.

I have more, but I didnt want to put up too many lol.

Thank you so much for the information. It is reassuring. Now are you saying that at night someone would be able to see through the window, but the doors are then locked to that area of the deck? Then too you can just close the curtain:) Thanks again for your quick replys.

Elizabeth K.

Thank you so much for the information. It is reassuring. Now are you saying that at night someone would be able to see through the window, but the doors are then locked to that area of the deck? Then too you can just close the curtain:) Thanks again for your quick replys.

Elizabeth K.

After 6pm it will be pretty dark, after sundown. The doors are locked so people cannot go out there but there is still crew access. Just be sure to have your sheers closed!

Archived