aqua class cabin layout and other fun info

nurseact

I was wondering does anyone know the lay-out of cabin 1557 or 1581. I thought I had it all figured out.....but I think I may have been outsmarted. I'll be glad to hear any other fun info about aqua class cabins. :cool:

It looks like all the others.:D my bed was by the closet and i liked it better. My cabin was 1535., next year I am doing 1509. I lived in the spa area. i did not love Blu's food as nmuch as others did. I ate in the spec places 7 times in two weeks. will try again next year in BLu. I can always switch to the MDR. Loved the fish in Aqua spa cafe. chicken wings on ship were good. sunbathe on Solstice deck.

Hi Ellbon,

We are in AQ 1533 on May 3rd sailing this year - must be next door to yours - did you feel any movement in your cabin or noise from above (as some have suggested could be an issue) ??

Like you I think that I will spend a LOT of time in the Spa area - can you tell em a bit more about the Spa facilities /Persian Garden / Relaxation Room and maybe soem tips on how to get the best from them / least busy times ??

Thanks,

Linda:)

Hi Ellbon,

We are in AQ 1533 on May 3rd sailing this year - must be next door to yours - did you feel any movement in your cabin or noise from above (as some have suggested could be an issue) ??

Like you I think that I will spend a LOT of time in the Spa area - can you tell em a bit more about the Spa facilities /Persian Garden / Relaxation Room and maybe soem tips on how to get the best from them / least busy times ??

Thanks,

Linda:)

can you get cabin 1525 or lower. i was near the crew door and storage.. only noise i ever heard came from there. next cruise i picked 1509.

spa area- went at 10 am several times and again around 5 or 6 pm. mid day was the worse. icould read easily in the daytime there. steam room did not like the order there and never brought my own oils to drop some drops.

I had a stone and a swedish massage on the ship. both were good.

loved the salmon in AQq spa also. make sure yuo get a spa robe to walk around in. too oht outside but great for indoor pool.

also ask Marcello if he is there or who ever for a normal bath towel for washing your hair. the others are too big and heavy for my head. if he or Jose are there tell them Robin with blond hair who reads alot. i gave him 4 books to read. i always leave my books.

any other questions. alsso make sure you boook your spec places to eat asap or at 1 pm on ship.

• 2 months later...

We had a wonderful time on our cruise as I hope you and your husband have. Our room was quiet and I have no complaints service was wonderful, food was wonderful, great entertainment. For some reason you do feel more movement on this ship then others, if you are prone to any type of motion sickness i would go ahead and get a patch or sea-band bracelet....just in case remember an oz. of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Happy sailing

can you get cabin 1525 or lower. i was near the crew door and storage.. only noise i ever heard came from there. next cruise i picked 1509.

I have 1531 booked - chose this one because it was under the ladies changing room so I expect no noise from above. Where exactly is the crew door/storage located? I am a very light sleeper so that type noise would really bother me. If I need to change I still have quite a few cabins to choose from right now.

sorry for my ignorance, but what are the aqua class cabins? How different are they from the let's say concierge class? Thanks!

The cabins are the same in size but they are on the same deck as the Aqua Spa and are marketed for "Relaxation". The difference is the amenities that you get. You get unlimited access to some of the AquaSpa such as the Relaxation Room and Persian Gardens, a nicer shower in the cabin, you dine in Blu instead of the Main Dining Room. There are others, you can check the Celebrity website and compare the cabin amenities to see the others.

Archived