Star on Boarding Pass?

BalconyGal

Hello All-

I am 75 days out now so I printed my boarding pass this morning. I noticed it has a star in a little square box in the middle of the page. Above that it says For Internal Use: Printed on 21 May 2009. I was wondering what the star is? I assume it is to indicate my circle status? This is my first cruise as a Platinum member. Am I correct in assuming this?

Thanks!

-Heather

Hello All-

I am 75 days out now so I printed my boarding pass this morning. I noticed it has a star in a little square box in the middle of the page. Above that it says For Internal Use: Printed on 21 May 2009. I was wondering what the star is? I assume it is to indicate my circle status? This is my first cruise as a Platinum member. Am I correct in assuming this?

Thanks!

-Heather

As a Platinum member your boarding pass should have a green border and say preferred. I can't look at one, so have no idea about a star and a circle.

Hello All-

Thanks!

-Heather

We're Platinum so I just looked at our boarding pass for our upcoming Alaska cruise. Ours has a green banner across the top that says eticket preferred boarding pass.

Our boarding pass also has the star inside the black box. Since it says For Internal Use I didn't give it a second thought. Now, I too would like to know what it means.

I am not yet Platinum and I too have a star on my boarding pass. There is also a picture right next to the star of what looks like the front of the bus. Could the bus figure mean we have purchased transfers to the ship? This however doesn't clear up the star mystery, but does rule out the Platinum member theory.

I am not yet Platinum and I too have a star on my boarding pass. There is also a picture right next to the star of what looks like the front of the bus. Could the bus figure mean we have purchased transfers to the ship? This however doesn't clear up the star mystery, but does rule out the Platinum member theory.

Can't help with the Star, it's just always there and I have no idea why. But the picture of the little bus does indeed mean you have booked and paid for a transfer to the ship. ;)

The mystery remains.... I will go with that watch these people theory. :D

I would think that if it were to mean "watch these people", it should be a big "eye" like the one over the pyramid.:eek::eek::eek:

I was told it meant you were a US citizen. I think Canadians have a maple leaf or another similar symbol.

I just checked our boarding passes, and we have a maple leaf on ours. We are Canadians.

I think I remember hearing a long time back, that the star indicated that you were a US citizen. Different symbols for different countries. Maybe one of the non US guys can look up theirs and see what symbol they have.

We don`t get to print off boarding cards. We don`t actually get a boarding pass, just paper information to check in with.

The bus symbol represents you have purchased transfer. We purchased transfer for myself and my wife but did not do so for my son since he is only 2 1/2 years old. My boarding pass has a bus symbol but his does not.

I think I remember hearing a long time back, that the star indicated that you were a US citizen. Different symbols for different countries. Maybe one of the non US guys can look up theirs and see what symbol they have.

Hi folks

We are West Australians who will be circumnavigating from Sydney. Our boarding pass has a world symbol, which shows lines of latitude and longitude. It may mean 'around the world' or 'Oz' or who knows what. We have Princess air and transfers but no 'bus'.

Who cares! We'll just be happy if swine flu is over and we're not held up, and get to see Mexico. Kind regards GC

I was told it meant you were a US citizen. I think Canadians have a maple leaf or another similar symbol.

We're Australians with a whole world symbol. Does that mean we rule the world? Perhaps it just means the whole world wants to come here to experience our beautiful country and the numerous deadly animals that reside here! GC

Archived