Royal Points redeemtion

The certificate provides a space where your boyfriend can name you as the lucky person to use the certificate. I mailed my cert in last Tuesday and called RC and was advised that it was already credited to our shipboard account.

Be advised that the cert is only good for 6 months so you should be sure that you will be cruising within that time period. Also, if you have to cancel but have another cruise scheduled it can be easily transferred. However, if you have only one cruise planned, it is more difficult to get the cert back.

Frankly, cashing in the coupon has been the easiest part of our cruise planning!!!

My understanding is that the certificate must be applied to a booking within 6 months of being issued... your sailing date can be much further into the future. Someone will correct me if I am wrong, I'm sure ;)

A~

Question - my DH has his own card with 15,000 points on it. Can he redeem for a $150 OBC coupon and apply it to my cruise that I am taking with a girlfriend? Or can it only go on an upcoming cruise he is on (of which he has none/not as cruise-crazy as I am, lol)?

Yes he can. There is a provision on the back of the certificate to apply it to another party as a gift. He just fills it out in your name, with your reservation number and sail date and then signs his name in the provided field; thereby, transfering the certificate to your room. Then you mail in the certificate as usual. You night want to call C&A and let them know first, but I never have.

Archived