Bag Tags

ncovert

I Filled out my pre-registration information and printed our fun passes today for our cruise on the Elation coming up in Oct. . Has anyone seen the baggage tags that are part of the documents section. It asks me to print one for each of my bags.

This will be our third cruise on Carnival and the first time I have seen this. Does anyone know if Carnival will have tags that we do not have to print off and "tape" to our bags? I would prefer not to have to put tape on my bags, but want to have a quick boarding process and will do what we need to before getting to the pier. Any thoughts or ideas would help.

Thanks for your input.

This worked for me on our last crusie. I printed the tags and then self lamenated them using heavy duty clear packing tape. After that I just wrapped the tags around a handle or other such thing on each bag and stapled the ends together. If you're flying before the crusie I suggest you put the prepared tags in your checked luggage along with a cheap portable stapler. Then you can attach the tags after claiming them at baggage before they go to the ship.

I Filled out my pre-registration information and printed our fun passes today for our cruise on the Elation coming up in Oct. . Has anyone seen the baggage tags that are part of the documents section. It asks me to print one for each of my bags.

This will be our third cruise on Carnival and the first time I have seen this. Does anyone know if Carnival will have tags that we do not have to print off and "tape" to our bags? I would prefer not to have to put tape on my bags, but want to have a quick boarding process and will do what we need to before getting to the pier. Any thoughts or ideas would help.

Thanks for your input.

We went ot our local drug store (Walgreens). In the office supply section there are self sealing laminating pouches made by Scotch. We laminated our tags, punched a hole in them and put ties on them and then (tied) them to our luggage handles. (You know,,, those little plastic cable ties?)

OP: To answer your actual question. You do not have to print out luggage tags. The porters at the terminal will have tags to place on your bags. They will also have a current list of cabin assignments so that they will know what tag to give you. Have a great cruise with no worries.

Archived