Cabin U27 Pacific Sun any info?

margrey

We have been booked into this cabin and i notice it is quite near the front anyone stayed anywhere near there?

Cheers Marg

well yes it is near the front starboard side deck 6 and 7 cabins from the front and out side and 4 berth, dont now wealther it a port hole or window.

Hi Marg...on our New Zealand cruise earlier this year we had U21 which is an inside four berth cabin we found the position great and it was quiet......we didn't have any rough seas so movement was minimal...if we cruised again on the Pacific Sun and were offered same we would be quite happy......cheers shiona.

Thanks Shiona, I am a dill it is actually U37 not 27 an inside 4 berth also but there will only be two of us in it , do the top bunks go into the ceiling what i mean is are they in the way? also are the cabins quite spacious, we have been inside on the pac dawn and i really liked it very dark and no noise!! Dont mind the movement of the ship it sends me to sleep.

Cheers Marg

Thanks Shiona, I am a dill it is actually U37 not 27 an inside 4 berth also but there will only be two of us in it , do the top bunks go into the ceiling what i mean is are they in the way? also are the cabins quite spacious, we have been inside on the pac dawn and i really liked it very dark and no noise!! Dont mind the movement of the ship it sends me to sleep.

Cheers Marg

I found a couple of photos for you Marg ....cabin is very spacious for two we loved it even the bathroom felt bigger the upper bunks are against the walls we didn't find them in the way.............cheers Shiona

2457777190102418569S425x425Q85.jpg\

2301244460102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

2497757610102418569S425x425Q85.jpg

It's another wardrobe....because it's a four berth there are two wardrobes...this one is hanging space only.....the other wardrobe is by the door it has hanging and drawer space........there is also an open hanging space by the door as well.........being an inside cabin they are dark to start with and the colors are dingy ...dated is probably a better word........lol...but like you say you only have to sleep there.....cheers Shiona

We were in U26 on our cruise on the Sun in 2006 being close to the front did not bother us as we had fairly good seas and neither of us suffer from sea sickness,there was heaps of cupboard space probably the most we have had on any ship. the only thing we found was if you have a queen bed it is made up with the head of the bed under the bunk in the wall and if you sit up in bed to read or get up without looking you can bash your head on the bunk.:eek: took a bit of practice but we learnt to avoid it. :)Robin

Archived