Toddler excursion recs for So. Caribbean- Kitts, Thomas, Croix, Barbados, Dominica

sydneysmom517

We are taking the Serenade of the Seas Southern Caribbean cruise in January to St. Croix, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Barbados and Dominica. We will have a 19 month old and I'm wondering if anyone has some recs for good excursions we can do with her at any of those ports? The RCCL Excursion site is a bit vague on what she's even allowed to do (I know she obviously can't do the snorkeling, ATV, hiking, etc) but what did you do that your toddler liked???

Most kids that age have SHORT attention spans...they will most likely like a few hours at a beach, playing in the sand, and splashing in the water....they're not going to be interested in "tours" of any kind.... whatever you do, try and keep it short...they will just get cranky if something lasts hours and hours!

over on the ports of call threads, i found the name of a company that does shore excursions in many of the islands (we are on the others so. caribbean route--aruba, curacao, dominica, and st thomas). i called them, and the girl on the other end was very patient, going thru each of their islands' excursions to help me figure out what i could do (we will have our 18-month-old DD w/ us)...i am not sure if i am allowed to post the name on here or not...let me see if i can find the other discussion and I will post the link in another reply.

over on the ports of call threads, i found the name of a company that does shore excursions in many of the islands (we are on the others so. caribbean route--aruba, curacao, dominica, and st thomas). i called them, and the girl on the other end was very patient, going thru each of their islands' excursions to help me figure out what i could do (we will have our 18-month-old DD w/ us)...i am not sure if i am allowed to post the name on here or not...let me see if i can find the other discussion and I will post the link in another reply.

Here it is...it is the company divecruiser is talking about...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1008265

Archived