Godfrey's Tours in St.Thomas???

jordanaire

I emailed Godfrey for tour reservations. A lot of people said he replies within 24 hour; so when I hadn't heard from him within 3 days, I emailed him again. The next day I got two emails (one for each email address I used) asking for our reservation info. My point is: give him a few days, he might just be busy at this time of year. If you don't hear from him, try to email him again. He seems like the type of person that would let you know if he wasn't available for the dates that you requested.

We did a private tour through Godfrey's when we were in St. Thomas on Dec. 22nd. We had Godfrey's brother Tony and he was the best tour guide we have ever had on an excursion. You can arrange a private all day tour for $40/person or do the pre-arranged tour for $20/person. We had 7 people in our party with my grandparents who were 86, hence why we opted for the private tour, but Godfrey's is wonderful!!

But to answer your question, Yes you can go to Megan's Bay or Coki Beach. They make stops at 3 beaches along with shopping and an Island Tour. For the price, it can't be beat!:D

We had booked with Godfrey on 1/10/05, although when we arrived in St Thomas we were met by Timmy's Tours. Godfrey had some troubles that day and asked Timmy to do our tour and we were more than pleased with the service. We spent 2 hours downtown then 2 hours touring the island, Timmy stopped at a few places and explained the history of the island and let us take pictures.

Then it was off to the beach at first we wanted to go to Magens bay, Timmy asked us to go and take a look at Sapphire beach and if we didn't like it he would take us to Magens Bay. After looking at Sapphine we decided to stay there, it was outstanding. Timmy returned right on time and took us back to the ship that was the best $20.00 per person i have ever spent.

www.timmytours.com is his website if you want to take a look.:cool::rolleyes:

Archived