Outside stateroom deck 2 - window size?

hazy123

Hi everyone

Can anyone advise if there are different window sizes on the Outside stateroom category H on deck 2 of Independence of the Seas?

Doesn't mention on the website but on the picture of the ship looks like some have picture windows and some have portholes?

Just about to book and have always sailed P&O or Princess so unsure!

Looking at cabins 2588 and 2658 just now.

Thanks!

The windows in the ocean view rooms on decks 2 and 3 on the Freedom and Voyager class ships are all the large round windows. On the Radiance class ships deck 2 has portholes and deck 3 has the large round windows.

Also, I believe the ocean view rooms on deck 2 are catagory I. The ones on deck 3 are catagory H. I am not sure if you are actually asking about deck 3 catagory H or deck 2 catagory I. Either way, the windows are the same.

I dont' think that the little portholes you can see if you look at a picture of the outside of the ship are passenger cabins, at least not on the Freedom class. If you are in a cat. H cabin you will have a large (probably 4' diameter) round window.

There are a couple of things to remember about deck 2: you will be able to get on an elevator easily from your floor, since it is the end of the line. You will also need to keep the sheer drapes shut if you are on the dock side in port, because you will not be that far off the ground and you might not want anyone to catch a glimpse of you.

Archived