Question about waitlisted categories

Erinchita

I'm sailing on the Crown on 11/28 and I just went on princess.com to see if there were any pricing changes. Every inside category except mine is waitlisted. I am KK...I know, not the most glamorous compared to what many of you book, but, I digress.

Anyway, it's making me nervous that this is happening...like I picked a bad category or something. Inside rooms that are both less expensive and more expensive are waitlisted. Is this just a coincidence?

I'm sailing on the Crown on 11/28 and I just went on princess.com to see if there were any pricing changes. Every inside category except mine is waitlisted. I am KK...I know, not the most glamorous compared to what many of you book, but, I digress.

Anyway, it's making me nervous that this is happening...like I picked a bad category or something. Inside rooms that are both less expensive and more expensive are waitlisted. Is this just a coincidence?

I guess it depends on the location of the categories. Example, I would think the cats that sell out quicker would be midship or on a certain deck. You also have to think about what some TA's hold in their inventory. I wouldn't worry about it unless you do not like the cabin you picked.

Archived