Stingray and Beach combo in Cayman Island ?

bearbully

We will be in Cayman Island in November 2009 and would like to do the stingray tour and also spend time on the seven mile beach. We are arriving by Norwegian Dawn and reaching at 8:00 am and the ship leaves at 4:00 pm.

I couldn't find a tour which does both . If we take one of the Stingray + snorkel tours which gets us back to the dock at 1:30 pm, will we have some time to spend on the Seven Mile Beach ?

Appreciate any help.

They have to drive past 7 mile to get you back to the pier. Just ask them to drop you off at Sea Grape or the Reef Grill/Royal Palms for your beach time and then you can catch a cab back to the pier when it's time. Then you won't waste the time going all the way back to the pier and then going back out to the beach.

I hope this helps!

Enjoy!

I have been looking at Franks watersports and Stingray Sailings for this. Both say they finish the stingrays and snorkel by 1 or 1:30. And both said they would drop you off at the pier or 7MB. I do not have a recommendation for either, but there are lots on these boards that speak highly of both.

Kimberly

Archived