Shower/Bathroom ? on Mariner of the Seas

Dear All,

I've got a couple questions for those of you who have been on the Mariner. The lady and I are wondering if the both of us can fit in the shower (balcony room) at the same time. Does the bathroom get all steamy after a long hot shower or is there a vent that sucks out all the steam?

Thanks!

It depends on...please pardon me I do not want to insult anyone...how big you both are. If you leave the shower doors open after you get out the mirrors can steam up...if you close them (which I recommend) it will stay cooler in the bathroom.

:D Sorry, but your question put a smile on my face ! -- anyway, the showers

on the Mariner are great -- the best bathroom set-up we have had in the

for cruises to date. (Oops, forgot the Summit was very nice, too) That being said --- unless you are tall and quite slim - I doubt you will be able to shower together. Of course, you could leave

the shower door open --- just be sure to put down alot of towels on the

floor !! There is nice storage in the bathroom as well -- think your lady

will appreciate that. :cool::cool:

Opps, I guess I forgot to leave out some major details lol. I'm 5'9" 155 lbs and my lady is 5'3" 105lbs.

Why does the bathroom stay cooler if you keep the door closed? Is there an A/C vent that blows out air or a vent that sucks out hot air inside the bathroom ? Thx

Thx Avon Lady for your suggestion...I'll keep the towels in mind =)

Opps, I guess I forgot to leave out some major details lol. I'm 5'9" 155 lbs and my lady is 5'3" 105lbs.

Why does the bathroom stay cooler if you keep the door closed? Is there an A/C vent that blows out air or a vent that sucks out hot air inside the bathroom ? Thx

Many happy couples have reported successfully "showering" together. :D

Leave the bathroom door open into the cabin, and the steam will dissipate rapidly.

Having sailed the Mariner 3 times, if you leave those shower doors open, you are going to flood that bathroom and the floor will be a slippery mess. :eek:

I recommend closing the shower doors and forget about the steam. :rolleyes: :D

Having sailed the Mariner 3 times, if you leave those shower doors open, you are going to flood that bathroom and the floor will be a slippery mess. :eek:

I recommend closing the shower doors and forget about the steam. :rolleyes: :D

Is there a vent in the bathroom? I can't stand it when things get too steamy :D...I need fresh cool air

Is there a vent in the bathroom? I can't stand it when things get too steamy :D...I need fresh cool air

What can I tell you. :rolleyes:

Leave the bathroom door open. :D Shower doors closed. ;) Cabin door bolted. ;) Do not disturb sign in it. :D

Marinercabinshower-1.jpg

Mariner E1cabin..

Personally... for DH and myself if one of us would suggest getting into the shower at the same time we would break out in hysterical laughter. :DWe can barely fit in there separately. :eek:

If you drop something in the shower..forget it..leave it on the ground until you can step out and bend over to pick it up.

You could almost get claustrophobic if you close the shower door all the way.

BTW don't feel too sorry for us...we were young and thinner once.

Laura

Archived