Pre booking services=Pre pay?

nygirl07

I know I tried making reservations at some reasturants and they want you to pay at that time...are they doing the same with spa services? I would love to pre book them but would rather have it charged to my onboard credit.

Does anyone know?

Yes, we pre-booked restaurants for Jan. 2, and had to pre-pay even though we have a couple hundred OBC. Did not want to miss out on the new ones if they were sold out before the the cruise started. However, I called D+ desk to ask if we could use OBC and they said no to all venues, including SPA. We did not pre-book the Spa because we did not think it would be as likely to be sold-out and we can use our OBC.

I know I tried making reservations at some reasturants and they want you to pay at that time...are they doing the same with spa services? I would love to pre book them but would rather have it charged to my onboard credit.

Does anyone know?

You can prebook (and prepay) for spa services on 9/20/09. This was in the latest Chaimans Blog: Second, starting September 20th, guests will be able to pre purchase spa treatments. There are several new spa offerings, including a 24 Kara Gold Facial, a dedicated Brow area in the Salon and a Thai Yoga Massage.

Here's a Link:

http://www.nationofwhynot.com/blog/?p=320#more-320

I'm kinda new to this - are yall saying if we have obc - say w/ visa pts. (is that the same as obc) can we use our visa pts. for the restaurants? Thanks :)

If you book the specialty restaurant while onboard the ship, they can use your obc.

If you book the restaurant prior to sailing,

they will charge your credit card at the time of the booking.

So, you can wait until gettting on the ship,

but then you face the availability issue.

Archived