Your Favorite Real-Life Princess Romantic Love Story!

toberman

The poll is closed, so should be able to comment.

Over 10,600 'views' of the top five contestants, yet only 619 votes !

I'm amazed. I know there were probably multiple views by the same people, but WOW ! Obviously people were interested and took the time to read them - all the story's are great, but not to vote??

Perhaps it was poor planning by Princess (CC?) whoever, to end this thing on a long weekend in the middle of the day, but... ?

The poll is closed, so should be able to comment.

Over 10,600 'views' of the top five contestants, yet only 619 votes !

I'm amazed. I know there were probably multiple views by the same people, but WOW ! Obviously people were interested and took the time to read them - all the story's are great, but not to vote??

Perhaps it was poor planning by Princess (CC?) whoever, to end this thing on a long weekend in the middle of the day, but... ?

Maybe their favorite story wasn't one of the five. I did vote but my favorite one wasn't one of them.

I was disappointed that of all the great stories, there were about 2 of them that I personally wouldn't not rate as high as others I had read. One had me crying as I was so touched by the story and I would have liked to have seen that in the final 5. Maybe Princess should have had the readers vote for the top 5 and then the judges choose the winning one. JMHO

Pity is was for US only,

yours Shogun

Shogun, that's something we foreigners have to live with. It would be nice if this type of prize could be offered to everyone, but the cost just might be prohibitive. Even in Canada, the Province of Quebec is rarely allowed to participate in any contests.

Janette

Hi toberman,

I think we could vote but not win anything or put forward story did not read all small print when spotted the US only bit.

Visiting your part of the world on the the Crown out of Quebec.23rd Oct

Will sneek loads of pics of fur ball on to the site.

Thank you for asking about the pup. We expect the mummy to give birth around the time we leave.

yours shogun

I also thought a couple of them didn't warrant getting into the top 5. There was also the sympathy vote in play there too. I voted for the one that I felt met the competition criteria.

Yes, it is a shame that more people didn't vote - but there are a lot of lurkers out there that for one reason or another like to read but not participate.

I also thought a couple of them didn't warrant getting into the top 5. There was also the sympathy vote in play there too. I voted for the one that I felt met the competition criteria.

Yes' date=' it is a shame that more people didn't vote - but there are a lot of lurkers out there that for one reason or another like to read but not participate.[/quote']

Because we are all different (thank heavens!), different things stir our emotions. Maybe it's not so much sympathy as empathy. All I know or care about is that my vote went to the story that made me cry, and made me smile, all at the same time. I believe my vote went for a true Princess love story. I'm sure everyone else feels the same.

Best of luck to all participants, but especially to my first choice. :D

Janette

I think all the 5 stories were very romantic (including mine) and they were all romantic each on their own way. NOT every romance story is perfect. I could have just posted our wedding story and told you every single detail of our perfect day and left it to a happy ending, it was romantic either way.

Although, Nolan (our son) was our Princess baby, and just because he is not still here with us, doesn't mean our story is not romantic. I would trade EVERYTHING in the world to have our situation different. And regaurdless if I was still pregnant(like I should be) or still had Nolan here with us, I still would have posted our story. I just thought our story was unique in such, our huge milestones in our life have ALL been at sea. And our wedding was truly romantic and , Princess does such a great job with all the weddings at sea. I was never looking for a sympathy vote, trust me. I just like to share Nolan's couragous fight. If my baby lived... would it have made our story more romantic? Just wondering.

Best of luck to the other 4 contestants, I think all the stories were great. And look forward to the results!!

Archived