Computers@Sea Phased out on many ships

BayCalif-Ariz R Us

I'll address both your posts, and thank you for commenting. Yes, Doc, it is a shame that people think they can get professional instruction for free

Yes, I agree it's a shame they charge. 10 years ago, something like

that would have been free.

I remember on a 10-day cruise on Royal Cruise Line, there was a professional video guy on board. He ran a 1-hour lecture/workshop on sea days, for anyone who was interested in video. The cruise ended in St. Thomas, so as we got closer, he had buying advice for folks. It was offered at no charge.

My husband and I were on the Star Princess 8-28 to 9-6 last week and I took the Photoshop Elements classes. Bought 3 @$25 each and received one free. Sheryl the teacher was great. Loved the classes and learned alot. Especially liked the Restoring Your Old Photos and the Clone class. They did have Elements 6 on all the laptops. I came home and bought Elements 7 at Costco. Teacher passed out a nice handout on each class. Unfortunate if they cancel them.

Archived