Need transportation from the cruise terminal to Sydney's Airport

Animated-one

G'day mates, (getting into my downunder mode):D

Our cruise ship the Dawn Princess will be finishing it's cruise on November 16, 2009 in Sydney, Wharf 8 at Darling Harbor. My husband and I would like to know what is the best way to get to the Sydney International Airport from the cruise terminal??? Also, should we pre-book this service and how much would this be??? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!!

G'day mates, (getting into my downunder mode):D

Our cruise ship the Dawn Princess will be finishing it's cruise on November 16, 2009 in Sydney, Wharf 8 at Darling Harbor. My husband and I would like to know what is the best way to get to the Sydney International Airport from the cruise terminal??? Also, should we pre-book this service and how much would this be??? Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!!

Taxis will be waiting for you at the terminal entrance.

The line can look long at times, and it may appear a bit hectic, but they keep flowing through, and we have never had a problem getting one.

We are going taxi all the way. Especially after a 14 hr. flight the extra $20 Aust. is worth the freedom of the taxi. Then the morning of the cruise, taxi again and then when we get off the ship it's taxi again. Can't see schlepping around luggage on a bus or a train to save $25 or more to get to where I want. My opinion for what it is worth. I'll save money other ways to make up for the taxi prices or just budget for the taxi's.:p:p:p

Princess (and other private firms) also have a shuttle to the airport. You need to book a ride on board or you could be lucky once you disembark and there will be a private operator waiting for passengers (also charge a lot less).

Last year we found there weren't enough taxis to cope with demand, so we took the shuttle.

Cheers,

Anna

[quote=Kinkacruiser;21242622]Princess (and other private firms) also have a shuttle to the airport. You need to book a ride on board or you could be lucky once you disembark and there will be a private operator waiting for passengers (also charge a lot less).

Last year we found there weren't enough taxis to cope with demand, so we took the shuttle.

Cheers,

Anna

Been there, done that!!!:eek: So therefore, I have decided to get our tranfers through Princess for $24.00 per person USD, so we will have no worries mates;)

Archived