Booked a VF guar balcony...then got a ???

wldflr

I have booked four VF guarantees on Vista ships; first time got an aft VA (loved it!), second time got a VB, third time got a VE, and most recently just had a VA assigned for my Eurodam sailing next week. Interesting that my lowest upgrade (to a VE) was the only solo sailing... coincidence?

Bonnie

we once booked vh guarentee got a vc, next time booked vf guarentee and got vf but actually prefered the bigger balcony and the steel railing,no salt marks smeared across the glass, weve booked vh for nov noordam cruise so who knows what that will bring just glad its got a balcony there is no going back once you have had one.

Just returned Aug 27th from the Eurodam. It was our first HA cruise. I did the guarantee for a VH during a HA 3 day sale the end of June 09. I did go to a travel agent to attend to the details. THe TA did call about mid-July with 2 upsell offers. Didn't seem that great of a deal. We declined. Just about one week before our sailing (Aug 11th) we got cabin VB 6121. It was on the "correct" side of the ship for viewing-especially in port and perfectly located by the rear elevators. I would definitley book that specific cabin again. Talked to others about cabins and our price was very competitive with what others paid in cabins less than VB. Lottery?

Archived