Bags to go on Southwest

eyeamacruiser

We used it in March, as we also had a late flight. We put our bags out the night before, cause we didn't want to lug them. After claiming them and going through customs, we had a porter take us to the Bagstogo staging area. There we handed over our bags and got our boarding passes. Couldn't have been easier. On the SW homepage, click on travel tools and scroll down to the Bagstogo info.

I think it was $10 per bag.

Thanks for the info. So you put them out the night before like normal and then take them to another area for them to handle? Where would that be? Do they give you a calim check or anything?

Sorry for all the questions, but, $10 per bag beats the heck out of lugging them around the airport for 8 hours.

If you're asking about your Valor cruise, leaving out of Miami.....Luggage Express is not available from POM to FLL on SWA.

Unless things have changed since May.

I'm going again next week on Valor....I'll let you know for sure.

You put your bags out as you normally would, and pick them up in the big room to take them through customs, as you normally would. No claim check needed. Once we found our bags, we used a porter who took us to the Bagstogo agent, which is right by the buses in FLL.

Bags to go is only available out of Port Everglades....not Miami...

Ship docks in Miami at 8am. Flight from FLL doesn't leave until 6pm. Has anyone used the bags to go with Southwest? How did you go about it? When do you get your claim checks for the luggage?

Any help would be appreciated:D

Archived