Freedom of the seas programme on You Tube - Great Watching

dual

Just for anyone who hasnt had the pleasure of watching the National Geographic programme which was aired some time ago - you can watch it on You tube.

It was a new years sailing on Freedom (at the time she was the biggest cruiseliner in the RCCL fleet) - not anymore more - they just keep getting bigger & bigger!

The programme takes you through the ship and into the preparation that goes into a sailing - its a great programme - i loved every minute of it. Its broken into about 5 videos so when one finishes just watch the next part.

(sorry not good with links) lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycw1HjHjpOU

Hope you enjoy :)

Im sure loads of you have seen it but there may be some of you that havent.

Enjoy

Dual

XXX

Just for anyone who hasnt had the pleasure of watching the National Geographic programme which was aired some time ago - you can watch it on You tube.

It was a new years sailing on Freedom (at the time she was the biggest cruiseliner in the RCCL fleet) - not anymore more - they just keep getting bigger & bigger!

The programme takes you through the ship and into the preparation that goes into a sailing - its a great programme - i loved every minute of it. Its broken into about 5 videos so when one finishes just watch the next part.

(sorry not good with links) lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ycw1HjHjpOU

Hope you enjoy :)

Im sure loads of you have seen it but there may be some of you that havent.

Enjoy

Dual

XXX

Thanx.. really enjoy the video.. I seen freedom on the travel channel that made me want to book freedom..:D

For Texas Teen:

That link brings mne to a general page with many videos none being part 5. I closed the link, clicked on yours again and same thing but now a bunch of different videos.

Part 5 wouldn't work for me either :(

I got a banner at the top saying that the video wasn't available in my country (UK) due to copyright reasons!

WOW, thank you so much for posting this site since DH and I had not seen this........we unplugged TV years ago and are pleased that we can catch those shows that we want ALL without commercials.........:D

Sailing on her end of January.........can't wait!

For Texas Teen:

That link brings mne to a general page with many videos none being part 5. I closed the link, clicked on yours again and same thing but now a bunch of different videos.

Part 5 wouldn't work for me either :(

I got a banner at the top saying that the video wasn't available in my country (UK) due to copyright reasons!

Hmmm... That's wierd. Not sure why it's copyright there & not here! I just clicked on the link I put up, and the video is working just fine for me!

Although I do know what y'all are talking about. Whenever I click on a video that has been removed, or I can't view it, it either shows me a list of similar videos, or shows me the video I was just viewing!

Wouldn't it be great if they did one of these for Oasis?

I can't wait for photos of Oasis 100% complete, but a documentary on Oasis would be Awesome! :D

Archived