Hyatt Place Orlando Airport Northwest

1of5G

Got a great rate on priceline for a room in Feb. 2010. I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed here and might have info. on what the place is like. We are just staying overnight prior to a cruise and our bid of $39 was accepted($51.39 total). It says they have a free breakfast buffet. Is this true? Thanks in advance.

We are looking for an Orlando airport hotel post cruise' date=' We need a hotel that provides a shuttle to the airport. Did they allow you to chose an airport hotel? [/color']

I'm not sure what you are asking, but the Hyatt Place does have a free shuttle to MCO. Priceline allows you to pick areas on a map if that's what you mean.

I have stayed at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, Terminal B. The Hyatt Place must be a different hotel. I have only praise for the Hyatt Regency. If there is any advice I would offer the OP, it would be to check carefully, the price you will have to pay to park, if, indeed, you have a car you must park at the hotel. We paid over twenty dollars for one night's parking.

Hyatt Place Orlando Airport Norhtwest

Has anyone stayed here before. Is it clean. Would it be fine for an overnight stay? Do they offer complimentary breakfast? Is it worth $51 a night?

Can you give me the address and I will go by there when I am in the area and take a look around? I live locally and am just not sure which hotel this is.

Can you give me the address and I will go by there when I am in the area and take a look around? I live locally and am just not sure which hotel this is.

That would be great. Hyatt Place Orlando Airport Northwest, 5435 Forbes Place, Orlando.

Archived