Bungee cord

nic624

You should not bring a cord at all because the doors are designed to close automatically for a reason. When you leave it open, you will be interfering with the way that the cooling system works not only in your stateroom but also in all of the staterooms in your zone. If you enjoy hearing the ocean and being on the balcony, then by all means sit on your balcony and enjoy it all you like, but please don't do something that may interfere with other passenger's sailing. :) :)

What your saying is not possible. It's a forced air system with a central return. Warm air in one cabin is not going to flow in through a vent that is forcing out cold air and increase the temperature in adjacent cabins. It's unfortunate when people come here and spread misinformation.

You should not bring a cord at all because the doors are designed to close automatically for a reason. When you leave it open, you will be interfering with the way that the cooling system works not only in your stateroom but also in all of the staterooms in your zone. If you enjoy hearing the ocean and being on the balcony, then by all means sit on your balcony and enjoy it all you like, but please don't do something that may interfere with other passenger's sailing. :) :)

LOL.... Really? You're just kidding right? :confused:

I have never figured out why any needs to have the door stay open. On my 7 balcony cabins I have had, I have never need to, or had any desire to keep the door open.

I guess it's to let all that hot, humid, salty caribbean air in. Or to watch all your crap fly around when you open the other door...

Archived