No More Paper Tickets Being Sent ???

duckie22

I hate the fact that they are not doing the paper documents because I loved getting it in the mail on the last cruise but I understand the savings on Carnival's part. I take the luggage tag and use laminating paper and they are very sturdy. Clear packing tape works just as good.

It makes me nervouse. "Oh am I printing the right thing? Is this all there is? Oh God what if I don't take the right stuff, they won't let me on the ship!" I really just prefer for Carnival to send me the docs. Then I know what to bring and I have no worries. Plus, I really liked the doc dance! I also liked the old colorful lugage tags with the string on them! I don't like change, can you tell?:D

It makes me nervouse. "Oh am I printing the right thing? Is this all there is? Oh God what if I don't take the right stuff, they won't let me on the ship!" I really just prefer for Carnival to send me the docs. Then I know what to bring and I have no worries. Plus, I really liked the doc dance! I also liked the old colorful lugage tags with the string on them! I don't like change, can you tell?:D

LMAO...relax and enjoy, when we printed our tags and used packing tape to re-inforce them I knew we were getting close...YAHOOO 30 days:)

Carnival is no longer issuing paper tickets. Has anyone found this to be a problem concerning the luggage tags?

No problem printing tags. Use card paper if you want stronger tags, and laminate them with clear tape. They also have generic tags at the piers, but we like to have them done before we leave home.:)

I agree with InHeavenOnEarth4. The e-docs are instant gratification. I have probably printed out 100 copies of my documents. I keep thinking I need another copy just in case. Call me OCD!!!!! I SAID CALL ME OCD!!!!! OMG..... I think I'm OCD!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I even laminated my documents so that nothing would happen to them. I printed them out in normal size, and then in 1/2 size. It's fun for me to play with seeing what turns out the best. My husband thinks I'm crazy but hey, if it gets me through the last 51 days until my cruise.... more power to me!!!!!!!! Now, where did I put those 100 copies. I guess I better print some more!!!!!! ;)

OK, you all made me very nervous:eek:. I went to print my documents and basically only found the "Funpass" which is one page. Is there more? How many pages are the documents supposed to be? And I didn't even find the luggage tags. Are they with the documents.

OK, you all made me very nervous:eek:. I went to print my documents and basically only found the "Funpass" which is one page. Is there more? How many pages are the documents supposed to be? And I didn't even find the luggage tags. Are they with the documents.

Go to the Carnival Site. Click on My Cruise. Click on My Documents. Type in the Information requested which is Booking Number, Last Name, Date of Birth, Ship Name, and Date of Cruise. It will take you to another page where it reads, View Documents. Click on that. It will load your documents. There are 7 pages. The luggage tags are blue and on the last page.

CTR5000,

I have the same issue? it only printed the funpass little card thingy.

Didn't even see a luggage tag or anything else to print off just the one page!

My funpass shows completed so I don't think I missed filling out anything.

We went thru a TA so I am sending her an email to see is up?

When I go into "My Documents" is says my reservation is on hold and to contact my TA. This is strange since the cruise is paid in full and we show "completed" on the categories we were asked to fill out.

We don't cruise until 1/10/10 but I can't see how that would matter.

Will let you know what she says

Margie:eek:

CTR5000,

When I go into "My Documents" is says my reservation is on hold and to contact my TA. This is strange since the cruise is paid in full and we show "completed" on the categories we were asked to fill out.

We also went through a TA and until after final payment, your documents will not be available for view or printing. We sail in 58 days and we have only had our documents available for two weeks. I was told by my TA that they would not be available until a month or so before cruising but she e-mailed me and told me that she was finalizing due to all people in our group being paid in full. I guess that is what makes the difference. Good Luck!!!!!

Thanks LorrieB! I did see that but never got past the cover letter. I'm really not sure we need all of that except for the luggage tags. I think the fun pass is all you need to get onboard. However, better safe then sorry. I'll print out the whole thing and bring it with me anyway.

CTR5000,

I would call your TA right now!

It looks like although you paid it off to your TA, the TA hasn't paid Carnival. If your final payment was made to Carnival you would have been able to get your e-Documnets within minutes of the payment being posted.

If your were booked as part of a group your TA was doing, then all bookings are held until the last one makes final payment. Call now!

Archived