Can't find reviews of western caribbean ports but not on freedom?

Jevsy

My Hub was looking at some great reviews of Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Key west but NOT from the Freedom ship, which we're going on soon. Thought I'd saved them to go back to and CAN'T FIND THEM! Grrr! They were really in detail and so helpful, so can anyone else be helpful and give me a clue where to find them? Don't seem to be in the Ports pages.

Would be forever greatful :D

i think you might not have gotten responses yet, because people aren't sure what you read ;)

so i'll get ya started here, and offer up my own. it covers grand cayman and ocho rios, jamaica... stingray city w/ moby dick (recommended), and dunns river falls (totally recommend!) and sky explorer / mystic mountain afterward (also recommended, but more challenging :))

also, shopping guide / map for both ports, and carnival excursions for both - all that in my review, linked in signature below...

hope that helps :cool:

and sky explorer / mystic mountain afterward (also recommended, but more challenging :))

eek, i passed the time limit for edits and didn't read what i wrote before i posted LOL.

mystic mountain was totally NOT more challenging. dunns river falls was. :o

climbin' a waterfall isn't the easiest thing in the world :cool:

i think you might not have gotten responses yet, because people aren't sure what you read ;)

so i'll get ya started here, and offer up my own. it covers grand cayman and ocho rios, jamaica... stingray city w/ moby dick (recommended), and dunns river falls (totally recommend!) and sky explorer / mystic mountain afterward (also recommended, but more challenging :))

also, shopping guide / map for both ports, and carnival excursions for both - all that in my review, linked in signature below...

hope that helps :cool:

This was IT!!!!

How fabulous that you actually replied out of everyone!

Got this bookmarked and will print off what I need to later!

Thank you muchly

Jevsy :cool:

Archived