Port Canaveral Disney Excursions

Willabee

Hi All,

Will be on the Pride 10/04/09 and thinking about doing one of the Disney excursions. Been to WDW many times and wasn't going to do it but as the day gets closer the call of the Mouse - actually EPCOT's Food & Wine Festival - gets stronger :)

Anyway a couple of questions:

-Does the bus drop off/pick up at the park or at the TTC?

-what time on average do you arrive at WDW and what time do you have to be back on the bus to return?

-will it be any cheaper to purchase the excursion on the ship then up front?

thanks,

Andy

I am going to be there in November and I am trying to find out the same thing. I am doing a lot of research on my own and may end up renting a car and trying to get discount tickets beforehand. It would cost me $740 for my family to do the excursion through the ship and that doesn't include lunch. I will also be following this thread. Thanks for asking :).

;)

$740 is ALOT for not even a full day...Disney requires DAYS to do properly...2+ hours will be spent on the road...don't forget that!

That's why if I do decide to do an excursion at Disney, it will be on my own. It is $210 per adult and $160 per child (2 adults, 2 children older than 3 and 1 child under 3) with the ship. If we can't find a reasonable alternative, the kids are gonna have to forget Disney. We went last year anyway (they can look at the pictures and think of the good time we had ;))

Anyway a couple of questions:

-Does the bus drop off/pick up at the park or at the TTC?

-what time on average do you arrive at WDW and what time do you have to be back on the bus to return?

-will it be any cheaper to purchase the excursion on the ship then up front?

thanks,

Andy

In another thread it was noted they got to the park at 10:30am and had to be back on the bus for 5:00pm. Supposedly they drop you off at the travel center and pick you up in the same location. I believe the excursions are the same price regardless of when you book. Fwiw, I've actually seem them go up slightly since I originally booked my cruise back in March.

Archived