"Is that all there is" - Ms Peggy Lee

hcrane

Arrived home and there was a little package from Cunard - large envelope actually. In it were "Your Queen Mary 2 Pre-Voyage Documentation" personalized with my name and voyage (Nov 11 TA) and "Your Cunard Voyage Guide". Is that all there is?:confused:

Thought there would be something like a contract of carriage, something resembling a "ticket" and so forth. Great things to keep (still have tickets from my 80 and 91 QE2 TAs).

Anxiously awaiting either answers or more docs!

Thanks

Crane

Arrived home and there was a little package from Cunard - large envelope actually. In it were "Your Queen Mary 2 Pre-Voyage Documentation" personalized with my name and voyage (Nov 11 TA) and "Your Cunard Voyage Guide". Is that all there is?:confused:

Thought there would be something like a contract of carriage, something resembling a "ticket" and so forth. Great things to keep (still have tickets from my 80 and 91 QE2 TAs).

Anxiously awaiting either answers or more docs!

Thanks

Crane

That's shipment 1. Shipment 2 will have ticket/luggage tags. Should be roughly 20-30 days prior if memory serves.

Your ticket booklet will have your Voyage Summary, your stateroom shown on a deck plan, your Voyage Itinerary, Dress Code Summary, Embarkation check-in time, port directions and map, and details on health advice and Cunard World Club. This and your luggage labels come in a smart black leatherette wallet.

Hi Crane

Did this not also include your shore excursions booklet too?

Kind Regards,

RJMS74

Hi Richard,

The package was only for the NOV11 TA - have not gotten anything yet on the Caribbean - booked them separately.

Nothing on shore excursions yet

Best

Crane

Archived