How obstructed is a 7A...

Silc

The cabins with the smaller lifeboats in front of them have a very nice view. That would be the entire group that is in the after part of the ship and those that are not behind the first three lifeboats in the forward group of 7A cabins. We were in 5227 on the Pride and found the view fine and the location made the balcony very secluded indeed.

Doc:D

We were upgraded to a 7A on the Legend and loved it. The only view that is truly "obstructed" is straight down. The top of the lifeboats come to about your feet and will not obstruct your view out to sea.

Remember your cabin number?

Thanks!

Silc

I appreciate the pictures. It was just what I was hoping for! As long as I can see out while I'm sitting and enjoying my morning coffee, or afternoon cocktail, I will be a very happy camper! Looks like I will be able to do that (for the most part!) in a 7A on the Legend!

Silc

Remember your cabin number?

Thanks!

Silc

I think we were in cabin #5180.

I tried to find a couple pics that I downloaded and have posted before but didn't have any luck. If you do a search you should be able to find them.

We had no complaints about the cabin or the balcony. Enjoy!

5227 is right at the bend in the corridor which made it easy for DW to find! She always gets lost when I let her wander about the ship on her own.:p

The cabin is very nice and quiet. There is a small area of the balcony right by the door that is raised to clear a structural beam, but this does not really interfere with the use of the balcony.

The HVAC system is a bit noisy, but it will move air, for sure. There is a diverter added to it so the air does not blow directly on the bed.

This is a comfortable cabin which shows only a minor bit of wear and tear. If Daniel from Haiti is still your steward, you will be well cared for. We enjoyed it very much.

Doc

Archived