[b]Table size on the Pride

cathyoo

Can anyone tell me if there are tables for 10 on the Pride? I'm trying to seat my group (26 )out of a larger 110 group) and the TA is saying there are not tables of 10. Some pictures I've seen seem to show 10 at a table.

thanks

Iv had 10 on Ecstasy and Conquest .. dont know why Pride wouldnt, but you cant request table size on Carnival anyway, so how can you seat people ahead of time?

Your TA cant request a table for 10, nor can you. (what I mean is there is no place on the booking any more where you request table size, there used to be).

just curious.

Iv had 10 on Ecstasy and Conquest .. dont know why Pride wouldnt, but you cant request table size on Carnival anyway, so how can you seat people ahead of time?

Your TA cant request a table for 10, nor can you. (what I mean is there is no place on the booking any more where you request table size, there used to be).

just curious.

My TA is doing the seating arrangements for our group. Right now she has 3 tables for 8 and the rest are for 6. She tells Carnival where she wants the people to sit. She asked me to seat my 26, someone else is sitting their party of 22 and she is seating the rest.

We had a table for 4. Directly across from us was a table for 12. They had 3 or 4 of them in a row in that one area.. It was a rectangular table - we sat at it the first night (which is open seating). It would be kinda hard to carry on a conversation across the entire table - talking over 6 people on a side... It's easier when they are the big round tables.

Thanks everyone... I'm going to ask the TA to get us one table of 10. I thinking that maybe the area they are putting us in is probably in the back of the dining room and may not have tables that large. But I'm gonna give it a shot.

Archived