Anyone just off Conquest? How about parking/drop off at pier? Leaving tomorrow!

luv2cruise123

Any recent cruisers help on this would be most appreciated.We are driving down in the morning. I received notification from Carnival strictly forbiding you to even try and drop off luggage at dock and to go STRAIGHT to parking garages. Do they really make you turn around and not let you even drop your luggage off? Our group is still in a dilema trying to decide if we should try it or not in the morning. since the SUGAR BOWL is going on the traffic is going to be bad anyway, so I'd really LOVE to know what the deal is! Help please quick!

Traffic is VERY congested. We took a cab and the lines were so long, we just finally got out and walked the rest of the way. I thought it was chaos...but once you are in the cruise terminal, it calms down a bit. Outside the terminal is like one parent trying to control 50 screaming children. GO EARLY!!!

Traffic is VERY congested. We took a cab and the lines were so long, we just finally got out and walked the rest of the way. I thought it was chaos...but once you are in the cruise terminal, it calms down a bit. Outside the terminal is like one parent trying to control 50 screaming children. GO EARLY!!!

We are going early - in about 30m minutes and we're 3 hours away. Hope it will work.

Archived