Carnival Pride...Wedding at Port Canaveral...Marriage license?

You must obtain a license from the state or island where you are getting married. The fees for this are separate from your wedding package and must be paid with your pre-application; these fees are nonrefundable.

When you book, someone from the wedding department will mail you information on how to obtain a license.

Thank you for your response. I was aware of the additional fee and that Carnival would send info once it was booked. I would like to know if anyone had gone thru the experience. Did you have to pick up the marriage license in person? If so, was there adequate time to pick it up and still have time to get ready for the ceremony etc.

If they live near Florida I would suggest they get their own license. It can save them almost $100. I live in NC and me and sweetie drove down one Friday to Jacksonville. You can get your license from anywhere in Florida as long as you are getting married in the state within 60 days. It also gave us a chance to scope out the hotel, rehearsal dinner options, etc.

Archived