Looking for a driver for the day on St. Croix

A Knitter

There will be taxi drivers at the end of the pier in Fredricksted. There is only one other tour operator for land type tours (not ATV) which I've seen mentioned on the St. Croix forum, but I can't find his name. He did contact me and was not available for my Sunday visit.

Bon Voyage

There will be taxi drivers at the end of the pier in Fredricksted. There is only one other tour operator for land type tours (not ATV) which I've seen mentioned on the St. Croix forum, but I can't find his name. He did contact me and was not available for my Sunday visit.

Bon Voyage

Thanks. I know they want to take visitors everywhere but I am hoping one will be satisfied being paid to drive me where I need to go during our short stay. Many thanks and Bon Voyage:)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi. I am looking for anyone who can recommend a driver in St. Croix. My ancestry is from there and I have a lot to cover the short time we there between Fredericksted and Christiansted. Thanks in advance.

My personal recommendation is Big John's Taxi Service. Just give him a call at 1–840–474-1856, 7am to midnight. He will be fair on rates and wait for your call to return. Big John will wait while you run an errand, go grocery shopping or return at a specified time. I use him alot when I'm there on business. He is a heck of a good guy, and really knows the Island.

Tell him the Diageo Rum guys sent you.

My personal recommendation is Big John's Taxi Service. Just give him a call at 1–840–474-1856, 7am to midnight. He will be fair on rates and wait for your call to return. Big John will wait while you run an errand, go grocery shopping or return at a specified time. I use him alot when I'm there on business. He is a heck of a good guy, and really knows the Island.

Tell him the Diageo Rum guys sent you.

I will. Many, many Thank You's. I was hoping for a referral. Maria

• 2 weeks later...
skymiles - are you sure about the area code in your number. You wrote 840... our area code here in the USVI is 340.

--Islander

Skymiles and Islander. Thanks again. Just spoke to Big John and we are good to go for St. Croix. It was important to find an honest service since I will be in areas tourists normally don't go. He thanks Diego Rum Guys for the referral. Maria

Archived