Warm Cookie station on Pacific Sun?

yamcrzr

They do have warm COOKIES on princess ships they actually come around the pool at afternoon tea time and serve them to you with milk just as the Americans like.:)

You will find out on your Diamond Princess cruise.

They also had them in the buffet most of the day. It was nice just before bed going to the buffet for a late night drink and cookies/biscuit/bikkie/cockie.:p:D:D

They do have warm COOKIES on princess ships they actually come around the pool at afternoon tea time and serve them to you with milk just as the Americans like.:)

You will find out on your Diamond Princess cruise.

They also had them in the buffet most of the day. It was nice just before bed going to the buffet for a late night drink and cookies/biscuit/bikkie/cockie.:p:D:D

thats great news that the cookies are on diamond princess,we be looking forward to them, thnk you for letting me about that 22/12/09 should be a great cruise, but concidering we are talking about warm cookies on the pacific sun on this thread, and comment (thats not very good , no more cockies, I enjoyed them on our cruises. ) was to yamcrzr who said (Whatever you want to call them, they no longer exist! Very disappointing), one would think that he or her comment was about the Pacifc Sun.

thats great news that the cookies are on diamond princess,we be looking forward to them, thnk you for letting me about that 22/12/09 should be a great cruise, but concidering we are talking about warm cookies on the pacific sun on this thread, and comment (thats not very good , no more cockies, I enjoyed them on our cruises. ) was to yamcrzr who said (Whatever you want to call them, they no longer exist! Very disappointing), one would think that he or her comment was about the Pacifc Sun.

?????? Confusing ??????

Confucious say..............Thied is very confusingicon10.gif

Archived