adjoining balcony

sailnsee

I am assuming you mean you have "connecting" cabins...adjoining usually just means that they are located next to each other.

Depending on the configuration and location, connecting cabins can have a love seat/chair instead of a full couch to make room for the connecting door between the cabins....in this case the connecting door is mid cabin next to the chair/love seat. However on some other connecting cabins the door is located at the end of the room opposite the bed next to the sliding glass door in which it doesn't effect the couch area at all and there is still a full couch.

We had "connecting" D1 cabins on the Mariner. Yes, both cabins had a full length sofa. The connecting door is at the end of the dressing area, by the foot of the bed.

Sorry....I can't find a great photo..... The connecting door would be just outside the left edge of photo #1 & #2. Photo #3 & 4 are taken from one cabin looking into the connecting cabin. One cabin was set up with a queen bed. The other had 2 twin beds. It also shows the full size sofa. They will not open the connecting glass partitions on the balcony. Hope this helps :)

100_0672.jpg.597ec3ae75591f123d98a064d2a2c835.jpg

100_0676.jpg.532b626f8001a12799acf0c65473fec0.jpg

100_2105.jpg.2fa04f6951ab2ae2809281b5646877a7.jpg

100_2106.jpg.fb859d78fd76d27035a50643d5632680.jpg

I have read several places on the cruise critic boards about asking the cabin steward to open up the balconies, and no where else has anyone said they wouldn't do it? I'm kind of confused because I wouldn't have even known it could be done without reading it here on the boards and have been looking forward to this as the couple we are traveling with is right beside us.

Archived