Princess Mini Suite vs RC deluxe oceanview

jschoch

What is the difference size and other things between a mini suite on the Star and a EI balcony on the Mariner? There is 3 of us traveling (Myself, husband and 12 year old). The pics I have seen of the mini suites don't look that much bigger. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I don't have the differnce in square footage, but I can tell you that the mini-suite is quite a bit bigger than an E1. I've been in both. I sure woludn't put 3 in an E1! Of course, you also have a full bathroom with tub in the mini-suite. You can go to Travelocity.com, cruises, and see deck plans for all major lines' ships. There are pictures of the typical catagory cabin, the layout and the square footage.

I, too, don't know the exact dimensions, but I was in a D1 balcony cabin on RCI (which is larger than the E balcony cabins), and the mini-suite on Grand and Golden Princess (same as Star) was far larger. It has a totally separate sitting area with another T.V. And the bathroom is much larger, with a full tub. Much more storage space as well.

Archived