? about spa on Galaxy

AllieZeus

Does anyone know where I can find a list of services for the Galaxy spa? The Celebrity website only lists a few "packages." I am looking for one service--a pedicure. Does anyone know about how much this would cost and do I need to book something like this as soon as I get on board? Do I just go right to the spa to book it? Would the spa even be open on the first day right after I get on board?
Thanks! I'm new at this, I never used the spa before on a cruise ship.

Not only will the spa be open the minute you get on the ship, they will give you a tour and perhaps even have some "specials" if you purchase that day. They REALLY want your business. I'm sure that you'll be able to get an appointment if you go the first day to schedule it. You will find that SEA DAYS and formal nights are the busiest days for appointments.

Allie-I can only tell you the price of a manicure and pedicure on Galaxy. It was $75.00. I have since opted to schedule my pedicure one day before leaving. Price here (in Maryland also) runs about $35-$40 for both.
I just couldn't justify twice the expensive for the painting of the tootsies.

Also if you have gels or something would recommend you have it done at your regular place-product ingredients could be different.

04/04 Brilliance
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;04;19;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

Spa services on most ships are priced at about double what you would pay for them back home.

<applet code="countdown.class" CODEBASE="http://*************/java-sys" width="203" height="25">
<param name="font" value="lcdb0">
<param name="year" value=2004>
<param name="month" value=03>
<param name="day" value=19>
<param name="hour" value=17>
</applet>

Donuts, is there anything they can't do....

Thanks for the replies. Wow, that is pricey. I think I'll get it done before I go on the cruise. I wanted to do something a little luxurious on the cruise but I think I'll save my money on the pedicure and use it for something else, such as shopping in the ports!

Archived