Tips with No credit cards and little cash??

DianeO90

Hello,

There is a great line in one of Lee Marvin's outstanding films (it was set in Mexico and an older very wealthy American played by Ralph Bellamy hires a group of Americans to rescue his young wife). "We've been had"!

Yikes, she is from a small town in Utah who goes to nude beaches! Does she expect any of us to believe this?

Hope that none of her family/neighbors in West Point Utah know that she and her DH like nude beaches.

• 4 weeks later...

you can cut back on shopping in Miami or some shore excursions and use that to pay off the tips. We are going on our first cruise and we saved up everything to pay off airfare and cruise. I dont mind paying the tips.... imagine yourself in their shoes. Its supposed to be a fun trip..just go and have fun!!!:)

• 2 weeks later...

:eek: and she has access to a gun???? OMG....

In between laughing so hard that my sides split; to trying to sit up straight and remain alert (incase them clebber posters are cyber stalking me and trying to steal my online identity :p) (I mean who wouldn't want a hairy little orang-utan as the photo ID for their D/L I ask????)

I've come up with a brilliant solution:

drop the gun off to a pawn broker (that will save on storage fees) plus you can get some handy cash for it. That will pay your tips.

Practice for the nude beach, by wondering into a chemist / convenience store in the nick, whilst everyone is squinting at your buffeness, nick some dark sunnies. On one of your "dine in save dollars family night" have a family activity where you sew up some little jackets for the dogs, (with guide dog cross stitched across their sides) and practice walking with them in matching hand stitched harnesses with your your dark sunnies. YOU can then take them on board as seeing eye dogs. - That will save on kennelling fees :D

Oh and I watch CSI Miami all the time, and Horacio ALWAYS wears sunnies, so you will fit in there real fine :D

*grabs some pop corn and munches happily -tipping dusty handsomely for their excellent service with the popcorn* :D

Archived