My CC addiction comes and goes...

gill_boo

Does anyone else find that as your cruise nears you spend more and more time on these boards? And then when you have nothing booked you attention focuses elsewhere? I was completely off them for a while, now that I cruise in a couple of weeks I can't stay off them.

I go and come in stages myself. We book about 6 - 10 months out. Just before I book I hang around the boards. Then, about a month after I book I back on them. I stay off most of the time till about two months before we sail. I find that time goes by faster if I stay off the boards! :rolleyes:

I'm active on only one other board, except when it's close to a cruise, then I'm on here every day for a while. :D

The thread hijacking announcement kind of scared me...I don't dare to make off-topic comments that I might make elsewhere. :)

I'm completely obsessed for a while, then someone starts up some petty squabble or feels the need to pick a fight, or I notice a swarm of snarky posts. That's when I get disgusted and avoid this place for a few days or so. Eventually, I check in to look up some info on an upcoming cruise, and then the obsession starts all over again.

Archived