Diamond Princess E 733

gunner22a

Has anyone ever stayed in this or the same cabin on another identical Princess ship? The suite is a surprize for my wife and I'm interested in knowing a bit more about it. I have a list of the suite perks already, just looking for info on the cabin.

Thanks in advance.

First off what a nice surprise for your wife. I have pictures of our suite on the diamond E730, let me say we were originally booked in E731 but they moved us and we did not know it until we arrived at the ship. The perks for the suite are a nice surprise for us since we hadn't been expecting them. You did not say when or where you are going so I will jsut say we went to alaska on ours. It was superb, sitting in the morning having coffee on this huge balcony where there is a table and four chairs along with two lounge chairs and a table. The room was so nice we rarely left it. We had our dinners from the dining room brought to our rooms so we could watch the scenery. There were times we felt like we were the only ones on the cruise cause we were so well tucked in the back, and our room steward treated us like royalty. i will try to remember when I get home to post pictures for you so you can see it. BUT YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED NOR WILL SHE!:D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived