wet lizard

nowendy

Is the wet lizard a fun bar with music and such like Senior Frog's? Not sure I want to go to Bannister Isle or not. Thinking of just staying within the Tourist Village.

It depends on the 'crowd' that day. the last time we were there, it was hopping pretty good.

What I didn't care for was the bar, chairs, and tables were sticky. Not just humidity-sticky, but like sugar sticky and it left a residue on my clothes.

Otherwise, the prices were reasonable for beer. Didn't stay for too long because of the sticky bar.

Is the wet lizard a fun bar with music and such like Senior Frog's? Not sure I want to go to Bannister Isle or not. Thinking of just staying within the Tourist Village.

WL hops because it's the only place to go on the pier and there aren't any tourista corporate joints outside the Tourist Village. Thank God it hasn't turned into a Frog yet!!!:eek: Sticky seats are an issue especially later in the day when a lot of ships are in port and spring breakers are running around. but if you're wet from cave tubing or still salty from snorkeling with now fresh water rinsing facilities, if doesn't matter. Those 2/$5 Belikin brews taste mighty good.

Been there at least five times! Love the food and it is not a Senor Frog's. It is owned by an American, staff work to be sure you are served quickly and do not rush you if you want to stay. Never had a problem and will go there AGAIN next month. It is a tradition for us.

• 1 month later...

Archived