is there a new menu?

I am going on the majesty in 10 days- wahoo!- and am wondering if we will find the new dining room menu like I have read about. I would be so delighted if anyone could enlighten me on this subject! Thanks icon_smile.gif

asmitty

hey...that's not even funny! icon_razz.gif You know, I didn't even try the ranch steak last time. Do you think there's a chance they will still have it? I would just feel left out if I don't get to try it.

asmitty

smitty, i do believe that it depends who you talk to about the menu not changing for the whole 7 days. i have heard that it doesnt change at breakfast and lunch, but as always it changes at night to conform with theme night!

have a great time!

judy

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out & loudly proclaiming--WOW--WHAT A RIDE!"

Mariner of the Seas 9/26/04

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=111111&cdt=2004;09;26;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Just off the Brilliance on Tuesday. They had just started the new menu on the transatlantic cruise.

It is the same each day for breakfast and lunch. The dinner menu varies each day. Yes it had ranch steak a couple of times. It seemed to be involved with 'healthy' choices more. It also was more limited in entree selections than previous menus. They have also started a special of the day that was not on the menu but on a tent card on the table.

Hope that helps.

John

Royal Caribbean - Platinum

Princess - Platinum

Celebrity - Classic

HAL - 50 Days

Others - Yes

Delta - Million Miler

MAFIG

All I can say is we had a great time. Chilly weather crossing but sunshine and nice when we arrived in Portugal.

Check the meet & mingle thread for the Brilliance 9/25. Peoples comments are arriving daily....

John

Princess - Platinum

Celebrity - Classic

HAL - 50 Days

Others - Yes

Delta - Million Miler

Mafig,

Sorry, check the Brilliance for 4/30... I was doing a future cruise.

John

Princess - Platinum

Celebrity - Classic

HAL - 50 Days

Others - Yes

Delta - Million Miler

Archived