Question About Bon Voyage Order

IslandToIsland

I would call them and have them send you an email confirmation of your order. I always have them send me a confirmation and then I print a copy of the order and keep it with our documents. One time some things were not in the room that I had ordered and I just showed them the copy of the confrimation and it was taken care of in just a few minutes.

I ordered by phon, but it was a few months back. I must have lost the confirmation number. Have you ever needed to show it?

I probably would not have had to show it to them, but it made things so much easier for them to look up and confirm. Most likely everything will be as you ordered, but I prefer to have the hard copy "just in case".:)

A while back I had ordered birthday decorations and a cake for my upcoming cruise. How do I confirm the order? I never received any confirmation, just a charge on my CC for Bon Voyage. Was I supposed to receive a confirmation and will I be ok without one?

When I ordered for my anniversary I was given the credit card transaction number as a confirmation. I have ordered several things for a number of occasions and never had a problem.

I probably would not have had to show it to them' date=' but it made things so much easier for them to look up and confirm. Most likely everything will be as you ordered, but I prefer to have the hard copy "just in case".:)[/color']

I agree with you 100%. I always bring a copy of whatver it is I ordered or supposed to have. It happened to us once with a OBC, I had the copy and as soon as they saw it they posted our OBC. Better to bring a piece of paper than to be let down at the end.

Archived