AFT Cabin

apdchief

Did you find noise to be an issue? We have an 8I on the Empress deck of the Pride booked.

The only time you will hear the vibration is when docking or leaving port.. there will be shaking and vibration.. but otherwise not an issue for us.. we had a CAT 11 wrap on the Legend deck 4 closest to the water and it was heaven.. you will LUV IT!!!

I am LMAO! I just thought about asking the same 'dumb' question yesterday! So I guess they are all with balconies, is that right?

:D

Yes on the classes of ships that have balconies.. the older ships have aft cabins with windows only.. except the ones like Sensation that I know of that added aft balconies

You will hear tales of terror about noise, soot, vibration, and people watching you from above. If this were the case, why would I be looking forward to our third aft balcony for next April?:rolleyes:

If I were offered an upgrade to a suite, I think I would keep the aft!;)

Now I am even more excited about our upcoming cruise on Triumph. We we're upgraded from an 8C to an 8G when I asked about a price drop of $136. Its not only our first balcony but its an Aft and you all just made it sound fabulous. My husband still thinks we have an inside cabin so he's really going to be surprised! I think we'll be spoiled though after this.

Now I am even more excited about our upcoming cruise on Triumph. We we're upgraded from an 8C to an 8G when I asked about a price drop of $136. Its not only our first balcony but its an Aft and you all just made it sound fabulous. My husband still thinks we have an inside cabin so he's really going to be surprised! I think we'll be spoiled though after this.

We LOVE the aft cabins, but better than the 8G's are the 9A-wrap cabins (shush, don't let anyone else know :D).... the balcony is to die for.

The only time you will hear the vibration is when docking or leaving port.. there will be shaking and vibration.. but otherwise not an issue for us.. we had a CAT 11 wrap on the Legend deck 4 closest to the water and it was heaven.. you will LUV IT!!!

Kruz,

Did you have any issues with noise from the dining room below you? We just changed yo 4228 main deck on the Miracle. I wouldn't think it would be a problem at night. Just wondering if you heard them moving around before breakfast? Thanks. Also any other info about location and noise or how you enjoyed this cabin. That would be great!!:)

Kruz,

Did you have any issues with noise from the dining room below you? We just changed yo 4228 main deck on the Miracle. I wouldn't think it would be a problem at night. Just wondering if you heard them moving around before breakfast? Thanks. Also any other info about location and noise or how you enjoyed this cabin. That would be great!!:)

Never heard a thing in the mornings from the dining room or anything.. as I said the only time we heard any noise was pulling into port or leaving.. we absolutely loved this cabin..(the only issue I will say is that the cabin we had was an adjoining cabin and we had newlyweds next door.. well I guess you can imagine the noise we heard from them.. atleast we found out Joe really enjoyed himself LMAO:eek::p) the balcony was to die for... location was fantastic.. you wont be disappointed... ;)

Never heard a thing in the mornings from the dining room or anything.. as I said the only time we heard any noise was pulling into port or leaving.. we absolutely loved this cabin..(the only issue I will say is that the cabin we had was an adjoining cabin and we had newlyweds next door.. well I guess you can imagine the noise we heard from them.. atleast we found out Joe really enjoyed himself LMAO:eek::p) the balcony was to die for... location was fantastic.. you wont be disappointed... ;)

LMAO:), we booked the adjoining cabins for our 2 kids so we won't have to worry about that!! That's too funny. We are really looking forward to it. I can't wait. Thanks for the quick reply!

LMAO:), we booked the adjoining cabins for our 2 kids so we won't have to worry about that!! That's too funny. We are really looking forward to it. I can't wait. Thanks for the quick reply!

Then you are all set.. no worries about that kinda noise.. :pyou will be hooked.. I am.. going on cruise number 8 in December and that will be aft wrap number 6 for us;) The 9A`s cabin wise dont compare to the Spirit class CAT11`S but the balconies are what we cruise for:)

Then you are all set.. no worries about that kinda noise.. :pyou will be hooked.. I am.. going on cruise number 8 in December and that will be aft wrap number 6 for us;) The 9A`s cabin wise dont compare to the Spirit class CAT11`S but the balconies are what we cruise for:)

I know we will be hooked. We already are spoiled, in that we have to have balconies. We have had a suite once on the Triumph. But I think these aft wraps are going to put us over the edge!LOL. I do get very motion sick and usually go for midship. I usually do okay with seabands, ginger and now I just got that motioneaze that helped me with long car ride we took. So I think I will be okay. We decided to go for it anyway. Wish me luck!! We are cruising out of NY. And that can be a little rocky, sea wise. So I have heard. This is also going to be my Number 8 cruise.

We also love our balcony. We are out there all of the time. I am jealous you are going sooner than us:mad:

I know we will be hooked. We already are spoiled, in that we have to have balconies. We have had a suite once on the Triumph. But I think these aft wraps are going to put us over the edge!LOL. I do get very motion sick and usually go for midship. I usually do okay with seabands, ginger and now I just got that motioneaze that helped me with long car ride we took. So I think I will be okay. We decided to go for it anyway. Wish me luck!! We are cruising out of NY. And that can be a little rocky, sea wise. So I have heard. This is also going to be my Number 8 cruise.

We also love our balcony. We are out there all of the time. I am jealous you are going sooner than us:mad:

You will be fine.. I take gravol.. and take it everyday whether I feel sea sick or not.. and continue to take it 2 days after the cruise to get rid of the rocking motion.. I see you started a new thread about those wraps.. I did a search and there are plenty of threads with pics of those cabins on deck 4.. I know Mr Pete and Tom and Cheryl have stayed in them a few times..

I am also thinking about a cruise outta NY on the Miracle next Sept.. :)

Archived