Dream dining question

beachbum6264

I am suffering "don't have a cruise booked, this is terrible, I can't stand it anymore"-itis. To cure this I'm going to see my friendly, local TA on Monday to book the Dream. At least I'll have a better countdown than the one I have now (countdown to knee replacement surgery.... Oct. 20.. 30 days)

Now the question: Does anyone know how the dining rooms are going to work, will 1 be anytime and 1 traditional? Which is which? Just curious.

I'll tell you all in a couple of weeks.

My wife and I have almost finished packing, only a couple of arguments this time so not to bad.

I am now having a beer break,we fly out tomorrow for the inaugural an cant wait. It great when we are doing the Med, as we only have a short flight from England, rather than connecting somewhere in the US to reach Miami.

Cant wait

I'll tell you all in a couple of weeks.

My wife and I have almost finished packing, only a couple of arguments this time so not to bad.

I am now having a beer break,we fly out tomorrow for the inaugural an cant wait. It great when we are doing the Med, as we only have a short flight from England, rather than connecting somewhere in the US to reach Miami.

Cant wait

Jealous here! Have a great time, smooth sailing!

Archived