Kids Club Registration on Pacific Dawn

OverTheTop

We registered our kids before muster and sailaway. It was busy but if you have all your paperwork filled out (the documents should be in your cabin) you shouldn't have to wait too long. They have all the children's names, cabins number, ages etc listed on a manifest so they will be expecting you.

We went in school holidays and my kids never missed out on a place in the kids club but if there is an activity that appears to be popular i'd get there early just in case.

thank for that brossy, it will come in handy, is it the same on the diamond princess?

thank for that brossy, it will come in handy, is it the same on the diamond princess?

Hi Theid

I'm sorry I don't know as I have never been on the Diamond Princess. I would post the question on the Princess boards as it is an American ship and i'm sure someone over there will be able to help.

Hi Theid

I'm sorry I don't know as I have never been on the Diamond Princess. I would post the question on the Princess boards as it is an American ship and i'm sure someone over there will be able to help.

thank for that , I will do that:D

Archived