Just back from Alaska

S.S.Oceanlover

Hi JenJens,

What other things did you have to do and see?

Bill

Golly, you're asking me to remember a whole three months ago!! We usually went to dinner around 7:30, so it was 9ish before we were ready for nighttime fun and games. Games being the important word there. We love to play trivia, so we always went to those. We also went to the kareoke competitions (by the way, kareoke is the answer to a trivia question!), and enjoyed watching the late-night scenery from Skywalkers (although there were never many people dancing).

I know, it sounds pretty tame, but we're easy to please.

Pratch our cabin steward was very good as well and kept our cabin in great shape and always with a smile. Sometimes i wonder how they do it with working all those hours.

Wow. We must have been really close to each other... We had Pratch as our Steward as well! C239 & C235

He was Great! Every time we asked for something (extra blankets and down pillows and ice) it felt like it was there immediately.

He was always so nice!

Wow. We must have been really close to each other... We had Pratch as our Steward as well! C239 & C235

He was Great! Every time we asked for something (extra blankets and down pillows and ice) it felt like it was there immediately.

He was always so nice!

Holy Cow, we were in C253. Small world. Yes he was fantastic. We had an inside cabin with the Happy Birthday balloons on the door.

Coral,

You probably saw me posting a lot on this board when I had the website for the Caribbean Princess.

Bill

Holy Cow, we were in C253. Small world. Yes he was fantastic. We had an inside cabin with the Happy Birthday balloons on the door.

Bill

We had a pink ribbon on our door. I was the short, Purple haired asian dragging around a Big, Tall, Bearded, Bald man. :D

Archived